Anyone out there with a curly or wavy friend, child or relative will know about our hair. Whether we be fluffing it up next to you before a selfie or battling it in the weather on that 'great day or night out' before the weather turned funky!
BUT buying gifts for those may seem a little tricky! As hair can change wildly between person to person, you wouldn't want to grab them something that is for a different hair type, texture or that they'll not going to use. Steer clear from anything too wild looking in terms of accessories, unless you know that's there thing. Think more practical with something all wave & curl types can use within their washdays and your wave & curl gift game will be strong!
Alas, here are my top 7 picks to suit every budget.
1. Best products for ALL waves and curls:
Our Co Wash can be used as a Co Wash or Leave In conditioner so if you're not sure whether they've started the Curly Girl Method this is a great gift at just £11 available here.
2. Our Style It is light hold and leaves curls soft and also can be used more heavily to create a cast, so however they like their hold this suits every wave & curl - also just £11.
3. Best product for that pesky frizz: Do you hear them talk about frizz? If so, THIS is the perfect gift, Our Tame is our best selling frizz eliminator just £22.99 it can be used in washday and be popped in their handbag too as an on the go frizz eliminator, no more frizz surprises!
4. Best collection of products to help them dry their hair, this weather isn't helping us wavy & curly people and we have a selection of items from just £8 that will help reduce their drying time, and give them more time for other things they enjoy
5. Best gift for curly kids the cutest, little mermaid gentle detangler with glitter confetti inside £10.99 for ease of detangling on washday, priceless.
These remaining gift ideas are for those larger budgets and really special gifts for those you know have been going through something a bit bigger that you'd like to help and spoil greatly!
6. Curly Me starts in the New Year, it's price increases in the New Year and is not available again until April 2024. It includes Heather K The Curls at Home coach talking to you about your hair, assessing your hair, setting your hair goals and hand picking a Curly Kit specifically including everything you need to get there. It is £299 and includes £150 of CGMC™️ products and tools, PLUS CGM Club tutorials. You have 4 weeks where we work together usually on whatsapp constantly in communication to get you to where you want to be with your hair. There is always limited spaces and only 10 people are able to join.
7. We have just 5 All in Kits left available for the Christmas Season so i apologies if at the time of reading these are no longer available. They always sell out very quickly, they are a wavy and curly persons DREAM 💭. 36 items to use, love & treasure. 4 hours of new techniques to try. Literally getting lost in your own curly world 😆 With months worths of wave and curly play at hand. If there are any left in stock they'll be here.
7 Christmas Gift Ideas for EVERY budget 🎁 🎀
Much Love & Happy Christmas Gifting
Heather K xx
The Curls at Home Coach | Founder CGMC™️ & CGM Club™️