Kids starter kit includes:
- Whoops, 50ml is a cleansing shampoo to remove any silicones, sulphates, waxes, non-natural mineral oils from your hair to get started with the curly girl method. It can also be used if in the future you use a hair product that is not curly girl-friendly.
- Co-Wash 250ml is a single, life-changing product that gently cleanses, richly conditions, and has great slip for detangling. Strength and Shine Leave-in Conditioner 250ml restores curls with a balanced pH.
- Leave-In 250ml restores curls with a balanced pH. The herbal complex strengthens the hair shaft without build-up or flakiness leaving manageable shiny curls.
- Refresh It is here to make you good wash days longer. Use the Refresh It bottle to mix your unique combination to refresh your curls and revive any problem areas.
- Use the coiled band provided to protect your curls whilst you sleep.
- Kids plush microfibre towel
Access to CGM Club is a member-only area. Here you will find everything you need to know about getting started, learning more, and accessing our videos.
Choose between the Toddler XS Kids Microfibre, Plush Microfibre (adult), or Premium Waffle (adult).
**Please note: Toddler XS Kids Mibre towel is very small for a toddler. 1-3years max.
All of our products are curly girl method safe: No silicones, no sulphates, no drying alcohols, no waxes, no non-natural oils. You’ll find our full list of ingredients here.
This is a fantastic pack to start on kids hair with. Will buy more products along the way.
Only used once but on first attempt the curls were lovely on my 6yr old and could definitely see the curl coming back at the root which I’d not seen for months.
Great product, need to purchase the styling range
My 7 year old loves having her own stuff for her hair it smells delicious (her words) and has made a big difference already only co washed her hair once and it already looks 100%fuller and curls are more defined
My little girls hair looks a dream after only one wash! The products smell amazing and are easy to use. Gentle enough for my 2 year old and her curls are now really defined! X
Tried this for my wavy haired 5 year old and we both love it!